Benefits of Choosing Wood County Community Health Center
- We accept Medicare and Medicaid patients, and most insurance plans. To see a list of insurance plans we accept, go to our FAQs page linked here:
- We offer a sliding fee benefit. This allows eligible individuals and families to receive services for a fee that is based on household size and income.
- Some patients can get temporary Medicaid benefits right away.
- We can help you sign up for Marketplace Insurance and Medicaid.
- We have behavioral health specialists to help you cope with life-changing events.
- We are constantly working to give you better care.
- We work with you to help you set and reach your health goals.
- We welcome everyone from all income levels, whether you have good health insurance coverage, not so good coverage, or no insurance at all.
Contact us today at 419-354-9049 to schedule a new patient appointment.