The Community Health and Wellness Center Co-Applicant Board of Directors together with the Wood County Health District Board of Health operate the Wood County Community Health and Wellness Center. The Co-Applicant Board meets the first Wednesday of each month at 3:00pm in the board room and is open to the public. Interested in becoming a board member?
TO PROVIDE QUALITY HEALTH SERVICES TO IMPROVE THE WELL-BEING OF INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES.We serve all of our community with courteous and friendly high quality primary and preventative health services. We welcome all new patients, regardless of income level or insurance coverage. We want to be your health care provider. We accept most insurance including Medicaid and Medicare.
Convenient. Affordable. Comprehensive.
Why come to us?
- We offer a sliding fee benefit. This allows eligible individuals and families to receive services for a fee that is based on household size and income.
- Some patients can get temporary Medicaid benefits right away.
- We can help you sign up for Marketplace Insurance and Medicaid.
- We have social workers and behavioral health specialist to help you cope with life-changing events.
- We are constantly working to give you better care.
- We work with you to help you set and reach your health goals.
- We welcome everyone from all income levels, whether you have good health insurance coverage, not so good coverage, or no insurance at all.
- We want to be your health care provider.